The Write Stuff provides tutoring in all types of writing (academic, professional, general) and are for anyone needing to further develop their skills in creating extended written responses.
This would be especially useful for:
- senior secondary students (years 10, 11 and 12) in all subject areas;
- High School English students;
- university students in arts, or in the physical or social sciences, at either undergraduate or graduate level;
- anyone who requires upgrading in their communication skills for work related purposes.
The Write Stuff is available to work with individuals in your home (in the Perth, Ontario area) or at the Perth public library.
Tutoring services may include, but are not limited to, assistance with the following:
- grammar and sentence structure
- reading assignments
- essay writing (pre-writing, drafting, revising, editing)
- college essays and applications
- general organization and study skills
- outlines and graphic organizers with any subject
- research projects, theses and reports
- letter or report writing
Improving your writing is guaranteed to improve your marks