Poor spelling, punctuation, wording and grammar can have a dramatic effect on your grades, even if you know the subject well. Difficulties with expression make it impossible for your marker to follow your argument, and basic errors are distracting: they suggest a lack of care and attention to detail that will always prevent you achieving outstanding results.
The Write Stuff editing will give your academic texts the professional tone needed to impress your markers. Editing takes the anxiety out of academic writing, giving you the confidence to profit from your research and present your ideas in language that is both clear and sophisticated.
- correcting errors of grammar, spelling and punctuation;
- ensuring precision in vocabulary and phrasing;
- modifying expression, including sentence structure and;
syntax, to promote coherence and improve clarity;
- adjusting for consistency, both of style and argument;
- checking formatting, layout and presentation;
- checking citations, referencing and bibliography.